You all know what I’m talking about. It’s an advert bad enough to make me lose the will to live. I can actually feel my cells dying every time I inadvertently catch the soddin’ thing and hear Kian shout: "But isn’t broadband a real faff to set up Ken?" Isn’t it enough that they’re still releasing records that make my ears bleed? Obviously not. Now I have to put up with them on television. Here is the offending (very) commercial:
And here’s 10 things I’d rather do than watch it again:
1. Fill in a tax return
2. Chip week-old cement out of the inside of a mixer lorry with a tooth pick
3. Read an instruction manual for computer software
4. Watch an Adam Sandler movie
5. Eat Marmite on toast (yuck!)
6. Go to bed with Sylvester Stallone (shudder)
7. Have a conversation with a WAG or WAG wannabe
8. Eat crocodile penis and kangaroo testicles on I’m A Celebrity
9. Waste money on Five/ITV premium-rate quiz shows
10. Buy Jodie Marsh’s tacky, nasty clothes off her
Today I am mostly lovin’ – How painful was last night’s episode of The Street? How gut-wrenching? How raw? How good. Jimmy McGovern, I salute you.
Today I am mostly hatin’ – The Spice Girls advert presenting them debating what to eat on the big day (as if!) annoys me soooo much, I’m boycotting Tescos.
MSN Editor Coops
Don’t miss a trick – Add MSN Reality TV Agent to your IM contacts